Intellectual Property – Valuable Assets In a Business: SBRN Legal Panel
Marks Gray Oct 21, 2021 in Events
Are you a business owner? Do you know what intellectual property assets are owned by your business?
If you are unclear on the answer to the second question, you might benefit from attending the Small Business Resource Network’s October 28th lunch meeting. You will learn about how intellectual property assets add value to your business.
The law firm Marks Gray, P.A. will sponsor a panel presentation and discussion that will feature me and the following professionals:
- Mitchell Ghaneie, a Patent/Trademark attorney with Mitchell Ghaneie Law
- Jan Ostedendorf, a Branding Specialist with Purpose Branding
The other panelists and I will provide information on topics such as:
- How branding can push a company to the forefront of an industry
- The role of patents, trademarks, and copyrights in bringing value to a company
- How patents and trademarks overlap
- How copyrights and trademarks may work together for added protection
- Common mistakes made by business owners
You may attend this luncheon in person or via Zoom, and I hope to see you there. Follow this link to sign up.
The Small Business Resource Network is an affiliate of the Florida Small Business Development Center that focuses on uniting trusted professionals who strengthen our business community. To learn more about the Small Business Resource Network, visit their website.
This panel takes place on Thursday, October 28, 2021, at 11:30 am at Maggiano’s Italian Restaurant in St. Johns Town Center.Share