Julianna Favale’s practice focuses on municipal liability, medical malpractice defense, insurance defense, and commercial litigation. Ms. Favale received her Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration with a specialization in Law Studies from the University of Florida in 2018. She attended law school at Florida State University College of Law and received her Juris Doctor in 2021. During her time at Florida State University College of Law, Ms. Favale was a member of the FSU Law Trial Team, Treasurer of the Student Bar Association, President of the Women’s Law Symposium and Chapter Representative of the Florida Association of Women Lawyers, and Student Ambassador for the Admissions Team.
Admitted to Practice
- Admitted in Florida
- Florida State University College of Law, 2021 J.D.
- Student Bar Association, Treasurer
- Women’s Law Symposium, President and First-Year Representative
- Florida Association of Women Lawyers, Chapter Representative
- Admissions Team Student Ambassador
- FSU Law Trial Team
- University of Florida, 2018 B.A.
- The Florida Bar
- Jacksonville Bar Association
Honors & Awards
- Advanced Legal Writing Book Award, 2020
- In Vino Veritas National Trial Competition, Finalist