Attorney John R. Crawford is Board Certified by the Florida Bar in Tax Law. He counsels professionals and business owners in the business, tax, and asset protection, as well as individuals in estate and tax planning matters and elder law issues from both his downtown Jacksonville and The Beaches offices.
His practice also includes substantial probate matters as well as formation and reorganization of business entities (including corporations, limited liability matters, and limited family partnerships) and preparation of contracts, including merger/acquisition, and buy/sell agreements.
Mr. Crawford is a past Chairman of the Catholic Foundation of the Diocese of St. Augustine. He is currently a member of the Board of Directors of the Tom Coughlin Jay Fund Foundation. He is a member of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys. Mr. Crawford has been selected to Florida’s Super Lawyers® list in 2006, 2007, and 2011-2017. Only 5% of the lawyers in Florida earn the Super Lawyers honor.
Mr. Crawford is admitted to practice in the United States Tax Court, the. U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida, and All Florida and Georgia state courts.
Admitted to Practice
- Admitted in 1976, Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida, 1979
- U.S. Tax Court, Georgia, 1994
- University of Florida, 1973, B.A.
- University of Florida, 1975, J.D. (With honors)
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
Honors & Awards
- Super Lawyer by Florida Super Lawyers, 2006, 2007, 2011-2020
- The Florida Bar
- Tom Coughlin Jay Fund Foundation
- Catholic Foundation of the Diocese of St. Augustine