Courtney M. Johnson is an Associate Attorney at Marks Gray, P.A. Her practice focuses on the defense of cases involving premises liability, products liability, trucking and auto liability, construction defect, general negligence claims and aviation law.
Mrs. Johnson also practices in the areas of Surrogacy and Assisted Reproductive Technologies. Following a six-year infertility journey, Mrs. Johnson and her husband used a gestational surrogate to carry and deliver their son, who was born in 2020. She understands firsthand the pain of infertility and uses her personal and professional knowledge to compassionately advocate for those seeking to grow their families through surrogacy and assisted reproductive technologies.
- Florida, 2012
- United States District Court, Middle District of Florida, 2014
- United States District Court, Northern District of Florida, 2016
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida, 2018
- The Florida Bar
- Jacksonville Bar Association
- American Bar Association, Family Law Section, Assisted Reproductive Technologies Committee