Janice Richardson’s practice focuses on Estate Planning, helping families financially plan for their future and assisting with the financial security of their future generations. She received a B.S. from Middle Tennessee State University and her J.D. from the Shepard Broad Law Center at Nova Southeastern University. Richardson is admitted to practice in Tennessee and Florida.
Admitted to Practice
- Middle Tennessee State University, Murfreesboro, TN B.S.
- Shepard Broad Law Center, Nova Southeastern University, Davie, FL J.D.
- Tennessee Bar Association
- The Florida Bar
- The Martin County, FL Bar Association
- Member of The Real Property, Probate & Trust Law (RPPTL) Section of The Florida Bar
Honors & Awards
- Paul Harris Fellow
- Tennessee Life and Health Insurance License, Medicare Certified