- March 2020 – Trademark Scam Alert – Plus Small Business Emergency Bridge Loans
- February 2020 – Scam Alert: Misleading Trademark Offers And Notices
- January 2020 – 5 New Year Tips for Business Owners
- December 2019 – Copyright Contracts on Workplace Creations Stick – Even for Taylor Swift
- November 2019 – Napoleon, the Opera, and How Copyright Encourages Creativity
- October 2019 – A Tale of Tasty Tacos Shows the Importance of a Strong Trademark
- September 2019 – Why a Work for Hire Agreement Should Be Signed in Advance
- August 2019 – 4 IP Tips for Expanding Your Business Globally
- July 2019 – Two Major Changes to Trademark Law
- June 2019 – Cooperation Between Marketing and Legal Professionals
- May 2019 – Major Changes to Canadian Trademark Law in June
- April 2019 – Tips for Business Owners: Develop a Trademark Enforcement Plan
- March 2019 – Social Media Photo Copyright: Apart From Selfies, Who Can Give Permission for Reuse is not Always Clear
- February 2019 – Tips for Business Owners: Protect Your IP Assets by Using Employment Agreements
- January 2019- 5 New Year Tips for Business Owners
- December 2018 – The 3 H’s of an Influencer
- November 2018 – Tips for Business Owners: Understand How Work Made for Hire Impacts Your IP
- October 2018- Tips for Business Owners: Carefully Select and Protect Trademarks
- September 2018 – Tips for Business Owners: Your Website Means You Operate in the Global Market
- August 2018- Accused of Trademark Infringement: Do You Have Insurance?
- July 2018 – Who Is Using Your Website Content in Bad Faith? It’s Now Harder to Find Out
- June 2018 – What You Need to Know About Preventing Counterfeit Trademarks
- May 2018 – Trademark Scams: What to Expect After Filing Your Application
- April 2018 – Happy World Intellectual Property Day!
- March 2018 – I Attributed the Source, Do I Still Need to Obtain Permission?
- February 2018 – Can I Copy Just a Little Bit of this Copyright Protected Work?
- January 2018 – Can You Register Your Domain Name as a Trademark?
- December 2017 – Copy Right To-Do’s for the End of the Year
- November 2017 – Do You Need a License to Show That Movie?
- October 2017- Use it Or Lose It
- September 2017- Beyonce and Trademarking Names
- August 2017 – Trademark Coexistence Agreements in an Internet World
- July 2017- Options for Protecting Original Software Code
- June 2017 – Copyright Law Can Protect Your Company or Product Logo
- April 2017 – Trademark Business Name as Domain Names
- January 2017 – Who Owns the Rights to Songs by The Beatles?