Andrew Bell’s practice focuses on government liability, commercial litigation, tort liability, and construction defect litigation. Mr. Bell is a native of Jacksonville who received his Bachelor of Science from Florida State University in 2012, double majoring in Economics and Political Science, with a minor in Business. He attended law school at Emory University School of Law, receiving his Juris Doctor in 2016. During his time at Emory Law, he served as the Notes and Comments Editor of the Emory Bankruptcy Developments Journal, one of the most widely read bankruptcy law journals in the country. When not practicing law, he enjoys reading, running, fishing, golf, and cheering on his beloved Seminoles and Jaguars.
Admitted to Practice
- Admitted in Florida, 2017
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida, 2021
- Emory University School of Law, 2016 J.D.
- Emory Bankruptcy Developments Journal, Notes and Comments Editor
- Florida State University, 2012 B.S. in Economics and Political Science
- Minor in Business
- Dean’s List 2011 – 2012
- The Florida Bar
- Jacksonville Bar Association