Best Lawyers in America® Recognizes 5 Marks Gray, P.A. Attorneys
Five Marks Gray, P.A. attorneys were selected by their peers for inclusion in the 2016 edition of The Best Lawyers in America®. Best Lawyers compiles its lists of outstanding attorneys by conducting exhaustive peer-review surveys in which thousands of leading lawyers confidentially evaluate their professional peers. Inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© (2016) is determined by more than 5.5 million detailed evaluations of lawyers by other lawyers.
The complete list of Marks Gray attorneys honored in The Best Lawyers in America® 2016 follows below:
• Edward L. Birk – Employment Law – Individuals
• Frederick H. Kent III – Banking and Finance Law; Real Estate Law
• Gerald W. Weedon – Commercial Litigation; Product Liability Litigation – Defendants
• Jeptha F. Barbour – Medical Malpractice Law – Defendants; Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants; Product Liability Litigation – Defendants
• Susan S. Erdelyi – Employment Law – Management
Also of note, Best Lawyers has recognized Marks Gray President and shareholder, Gerald Weedon, for the 5th consecutive year, and Shareholder Jeptha Barbour for the 10th consecutive year.
“It is a great honor to be recognized by our peers and appear in such a reputable publication within the legal community,” Mr. Weedon shared.
Click here to read the entire news release.