The Outlook on Immigration in 2020
Forbes did a fairly comprehensive report on what to expect on immigration this year – from H-1B adjudications and policy changes related to H-4s and L-1s to worksite enforcement.
Here are some highlights of what to expect:
- The high rate of H-1B RFEs and denials will continue.
- USCIS’s new registration filing system will result in more filings.
- New rules and regulations will continue to restrict legal immigration.
- A rule to prevent H-1B visa holders’ spouses from working is coming and will be litigated.
- Worksite visits will be enhanced.
- The “duration of status” for students might become time limited.
Read the full article from Forbes.Share
- Agencies – Memos
- Agencies (CBP, DHS, DOL, DOS, USCIS, ICE)
- Business Visitors/ESTA
- Compliance and Enforcement
- HR Resources
- I-9 and E-Verify
- Immigrant Petitions
- Immigration News
- Immigration Team News
- Immigration Tips
- J-1 Trainees/H-3
- Nonimmigrant Petitions
- Permanent Residence – Employment
- Success Stories
- Temporary (Non-immigrant) Work Visas
- Trump Administration