Immigration Blog

Tag: H-4

Can I Keep Someone with an Expired H-4 EAD Employed?

Considering the delays, challenges, and exemptions with work authorization extensions of Employment Authorization Documents (EADs), employers are asking if they can keep certain workers employed with an expired EAD. If the person’s EAD has expired and they do not yet have the new EAD or another valid, acceptable document to present for verification, they may not be able to continue working. However, there are some exceptions.  All U.S. workers must present acceptable documents to prove […]

Continue Reading