Five Marks Gray Attorneys Named 2013 Best Lawyers in America
Marks Gray P.A. Sep 27, 2012 in News
Five attorneys with Marks Gray were recently selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® 2013.
- Jeptha F. Barbour – Medical Malpractice Law, Personal Injury Litigation and Product Liability Litigation
- Edward L. Birk – Employment Law
- Susan S. Erdelyi – Employment Law
- Frederick H. Kent III – Banking and Finance Law and Real Estate Law
- Gerald W. Weedon – Commercial Litigation, Product Liability and Real Estate Law
“It is a great honor to be recognized by our peers and appear in such a reputable publication within the legal community” said firm President, Gerald Weedon.
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Because Best Lawyers is based on an exhaustive peer-review survey in which more than 36,000 leading attorneys cast almost 4.4 million votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their practice areas, and because lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed, inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor. Corporate Counsel magazine has called Best Lawyers “the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice.”Share