In an effort to assist you and save you time, the Marks Gray Immigration Team invites you to review our answers to some of the most frequently asked questions on the topics below.
*This material is provided for general information only and not intended as substitute for legal advice.*
Frequently Asked Questions
- FAQ: H-1B Preparation – Staying Ahead of the Game
- FAQ: Can you benefit from the H-1B Cap-Exemption?
- FAQ: Not Selected under the H-1B visa Cap – What options to consider
- FAQ: Immigration Business Plan L-1 and E-2
- Guide and FAQ: O-1 Petitions for Individuals with Extraordinary Ability or Achievement
- The Role of Advisory Opinion Letters for O-1 & P-1 visas
- Guide for Sponsors for a P-1 Athlete
- FAQs: What to Know about a TN Management Consultant Position?
- FAQ: “My Petition has been Filed, Now What?”
- FAQ: My Nonimmigrant Petition is Approved. What’s Next?
- FAQ: Evidence required for the Processing of EB-1 and O-1 Petitions for Extraordinary Ability or Achievement
- Introduction to Support Letters for a National Interest Waiver Green Card Petition
- PERM: the first step to Employment-Based “Green Card” the Labor Certification Process (Phase 1)
- PERM: Advertising and Recruitment (Phase 2)
- FAQ: Medical Exam for Adjustment of Status
- Guide Obtaining Marriage License in Florida
- FAQ: My I-140 is Approved. What’s Next?
- FAQ: What You Should Know about The Visa Bulletin
- FAQ: “My Form I-485 Has Been Filed. Now What?”
- What to Expect at Your Employment-Based Green Card Interview
- FAQs About Green Cards: “I’m approved. What’s Next?”
Resources for Employers
- FAQ: Document Retention
- FAQ: H-1B Worker Termination
- FAQ: Request for Evidence H-1B
- FAQ: H-1B Transfers – When Can the Candidate Start?
- FAQ: Can a U.S. Employer Hire Someone Living Abroad as an Independent Contractor?
- Corporate Restructuring & Immigration Compliance
- Corporate Reconstructing & Immigration Compliance Checklist
- Checklist for Documents to Collect for an H-1B Petition
- Can an Employee Start Working Without a Social Security Number?
- What Immigration-Related Questions Can Employers Ask During the Hiring Process?
- Immigration Business Plan for L-1s and E-2 Investor Visas
- Comparison Chart – CPT OPT STEM
- FAQ: F-1 Students and H-1B Cap Gap
- FAQ: Obtaining a Driver’s License and Extensions for F-1 Students
- Tips for Employers to Complete Form I-983 for the F-1 OPT STEM Extension
- FAQ: Cap Gap and H-1B Petition still Pending
- FAQ: National Visa Center Processing
- FAQ: “I’ve scheduled my Consular Interview. Now What?”
- FAQ: L-1 Status Processing at a Canadian Port of Entry
- FAQ: How do I correct I-94 issues
- Deferred Inspection Sites
- FAQ: Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA)
- FAQ: Can I Travel while my Petition is Pending?