2015 Immigration Updates
- June 2015 Immigration Update: USCIS has issued a new policy requiring H-1B employers to file an amended petition whenever there is a change in the H-1B employee’s work location. Click here to read.
- May 2015 Immigration Update: Beginning May 26, 2015, USCIS will begin accepting Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization, on behalf of certain H-4 spouses. Click here to read the entire update.
- April 2015 Immigration Update: As expected, on April 7, 2015, the USCIS announced that it had received enough H-1B petitions to reach the statutory cap for FY 2016. Click here to read more.
- March 2015 Immigration Update: H1-B filings are expected to increase again this year. Click here to read.
- February 2015 Immigration Update: Click here to read the March Visa Bulletin.
- January 2015 Immigration Update: Click here to read how Obamas Executive Action is bringing resistance from states.
2014 Immigration Updates
- November 2014 Immigration Update: Click here to read about how unique knowledge of traditions and cultures supports L-1B approval.
- October 2014 Immigration Update: Click here to read.
- September 2014 Immigration Update: The October Visa Bulletin is released. Click here to read.
- August 2014 Immigration Update: DOS worldwide delays, plan ahead if you need a Visa or Passport. Click here to read more.
- June 2014 Immigration Update: A new policy on medical examinations and vaccinations and L-1 visa site inspections. Click here to read more.
- May 2014 Immigration Update: DHS proposes enhanced opportunities for E-3 and H1-B1 workers and electronic history is now available. Click here to read more.
- April 2014 Immigration Update: As expected, the H-1B cap has been met. Giselle Carson provides potential options for you and/or your employees. Click here to read more.
- March 2014 Immigration Update: Spring is in the air and so is the start of H-1B Visa Petitions! Get them in! Click here to read more.
- February 2014 Immigration Update: Sharpen your pencils, it’s prep time for H-1 Visas! Click here to read more.
- January 2014 Immigration Update: Marks Gray, P.A. lead immigration attorney, Giselle Carson, publishes the first Immigration Update of 2014. Ms. Carson provides a recap of the top immigration news of 2013 and highlights what may happen, or not happen, with immigration reform in 2014. Click here to read more.