The Marks Gray attorney team has been an integral part of the legal community since 1899 and we are proud of the heritage and history associated with the name, Marks Gray. We are not just a group of skilled attorneys; we are key players on your team committed to helping each client achieve success through legal counseling. We have built cordial, long-term relationships with clients; many of whom have been with us for more than 60 years.
As a firm, we carefully crafted and maintain a mid-size team of top notch quality lawyers, keeping on average about 25 attorneys on our roster. These counselors boast experience in a wide variety of industries, both enterprise and small businesses, in a host of geographic locations. Our size ensures our clients receive the highest degree of personalized service while offering extensive areas of practice. Marks Gray is committed to providing our clients with the utmost quality legal service, to adapt and respond to changing legal needs, and to address all legal matters in an economical manner.
From Our Business to Yours
With more than 100 years of operation behind us, our legal team understands what it takes to run a successful business. Like many of our clients’ organizations, our law firm is owned and managed by its shareholders. We often face the same challenges and opportunities as them as well. Our experience allows our counselors to bring unparalleled business knowledge of all stages of business growth while representing business clients.
Allow our attorneys to work for your business; so that you may get back to the business of growing your business! Our services include but are not limited to:
- Contract formation, preparing for a merger or assistance with the sale of your business
- Advising in all stages of financing – whether you are securing a loan for a start-up, or preparing to raise significant capital for a mature business
- Help you prepare for a potential government audit if you employ individuals who are not United States citizens
- Work with you to solve a wide variety of employment and labor law issues including reducing your exposure to workers’ compensation claims
- Provide strong mediation experience for those tough circumstances when your business finds itself in need of seasoned negotiators