SCORE Workshop Presented by Broughan on Tuesday
Marks Gray intellectual property attorney Crystal Broughan is presenting a free SCORE workshop entitled “Trademarks, Copyrights and Your Intellectual Property Assets” on Tuesday, September 24, 2019 from 6 to 8 pm.
In the presentation, Broughan will discuss the various types of IP and how to protect those assets. Attendees will learn about:
- Trademark rights, how to do a trademark search, and how to apply for a registration.
- Copyright registrations, copyright infringement, fair use, and how to apply for a registration.
- Trade dress and trade secrets.
- Patent requirements, the patent process, and patent claims.
- Employment Law
- Estate Planning & Preservation
- Florida Construction Law
- Agencies – Memos
- Agencies (CBP, DHS, DOL, DOS, USCIS, ICE)
- Business Visitors/ESTA
- Compliance and Enforcement
- I-9 and E-Verify
- Immigrant Petitions
- Immigration News
- Immigration Team News
- Immigration Tips
- J-1 Trainees/H-3
- Nonimmigrant Petitions
- Permanent Residence – Employment
- Success Stories
- Temporary (Non-immigrant) Work Visas
- Trump Administration
- Intellectual Property
- Media Law
- New Media