ICE Pushing Employers to Revamped E-Verify Site
ICE has been more aggressive on enforcement efforts and encouraging employers to enroll in E-Verify, which basically provides the government with direct access to your I-9 information.
The recent revamp of the E-Verify website is aimed at supporting employers’ enrollment.
Some of the changes include features to:
- help ensure correct data entry,
- make the system more user-friendly,
- increase the speed and accuracy of results,
- streamline the creation and management of cases,
- improve data integrity and system compliance,
- and use a modernized database.
You can read more on the E-Verify site here.Share
- Employment Law
- Estate Planning & Preservation
- Florida Construction Law
- Intellectual Property
- Media Law
- New Media