In an effort to assist you and save you time, the Marks Gray Immigration Team invites you to review our answers to some of the most frequently asked questions on the topics below.
*This material is provided for general information only and not intended as substitute for legal advice.*
Frequently Asked Questions
- FAQ: H-1B Preparation – Staying Ahead of the Game
- FAQ: Can you benefit from the H-1B Cap-Exemption?
- FAQ: Not Selected under the H-1B visa Cap – What options to consider
- FAQ: H-1B Worker Termination
- FAQ: Immigration Business Plan L-1 and E-2
- Guide and FAQ: O-1 Petitions for Individuals with Extraordinary Ability or Achievement
- The Role of Advisory Opinion Letters for O-1 & P-1 visas
- Guide for Sponsors for a P-1 Athlete
- FAQs: What to Know about a TN Management Consultant Position?
- FAQ: “My Petition has been Filed, Now What?”
- FAQ: My NonImmigrant Petition is Approved. Now What?
- Comparison Chart – CPT OPT STEM
- FAQ: F-1 Students and H-1B Cap Gap
- FAQ: Obtaining a Driver’s License and Extensions for F-1 Students
- Tips for Employers to Complete Form I-983 for the F-1 OPT STEM Extension
- FAQ: Cap Gap and H-1B Petition still Pending
- FAQ: Evidence required for the Processing of EB-1 and O-1 Petitions for Extraordinary Ability or Achievement
- Introduction to Support Letters for a National Interest Waiver Green Card Petition
- PERM: the first step to Employment-Based “Green Card” the Labor Certification Process (Phase 1)
- PERM: Advertising and Recruitment (Phase 2)
- FAQ: Medical Exam for Adjustment of Status
- FAQ: How to Obtain a Credit Report for Form I-944
- Guide Obtaining Marriage License in Florida
- FAQ: My I-140 is Approved. What’s Next?
- FAQ: What You Should Know about The Visa Bulletin
- Adjustment of Status: “My Form I-485 Has Been Filed. Now What?”
- What to Expect at Your Employment-Based Green Card Interview
- FAQs about Green Cards: “I’m approved. What’s Next?”
- FAQ: National Visa Center Processing
- FAQ: “I’ve scheduled my Consular Interview. Now What?”
- FAQ: L-1 Status Processing at a Canadian Port of Entry
- FAQs: What Employers should know about the Form I-9
- Form I-9 Completion Tool
- Guidance for Employers Conducting Internal Audits Eligibility Verifications Form I-9 Audits
- FAQ: Document Retention for Employers
- FAQs: Issues, Risks, and Best Practices for E- Verify
- FAQs about F-1 Students and I-9’s
- FAQ about TNCs for I-9 Verification
- I-9 Sample: F-1 Student EAD During COVID
- I-9 Sample: STEM OPT Extension
- I-9 Sample: Cap Gap to H-1B
- I-9 Sample: H-1B verification
- FAQ: How do I correct I-94 issues
- Deferred Inspection Sites
- FAQ: Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA)
- FAQ: Can I Travel while my Petition is Pending?