In an effort to assist you and save you time, the Marks Gray Immigration Team invites you to review our answers to some of the most frequently asked questions on the topics below. For fact specific assistance with your immigration matter, please contact us.
Frequently Asked Questions
- H-1B Preparation: Staying Ahead of the Game
- Can you benefit from the H-1B Cap-Exemption?
- H-1B Visas Going… Going… Gone!
- Alternatives to Cap-Subject H-1B Petitions
- L-1 Status Processing at a Canadian Port of Entry
- Immigration Business Plan L-1 and E-2
- Guide and FAQ about O-1 Petitions for Individuals with Extraordinary Ability or Achievement
- Advisory Opinion Letters for O-1 and P-1
- Student Options for Visa Extensions
- Tips for Employers to Complete Form I-983 for the F-1 OPT STEM Extension
- FAQs: What to Know about a TN Management Consultant Position?
- FAQ: DACA, DAPA, and SCOTUS – U.S v Texas Decision
- Petitions “My Petition has been Filed, Now What?”
- Can I Travel while my Petition is Pending?
- My Petition is Approved. Now What?
- FAQ about Nonimmigrant Visas: “I am Approved. What’s Next?”
- Introduction to Support Letters for a National Interest Waiver Green Card Petition
- FAQs about the new smart form I-9
- FAQ about Evidence required for the Processing of EB-1 and O-1 Petitions for Extraordinary Ability or Achievement
- PERM: the first step to Employment-Based “Green Card” the Labor Certification Process (Phase 1)
- PERM: Advertising and Recruitment (Phase 2)
- Medical Exam for Adjustment of Status
- EB-5 Immigrant Investor Visa
- Adjustment of Status: “My Form I-485 Has Been Filed. Now What?”
- What to Expect at Your Employment -Based Green Card Interview
- FAQ about Green Cards: “I’m approved. What’s Next?”
- A Guide for Sponsors for a P-1 Athlete
- FAQ: National Visa Center Processing
- FAQ about Consular Processing: “I’ve scheduled my Consular Interview. Now What?”
- FAQs about the New Smart I-9 Form
- Guidance for Employers Conducting Internal Audits Eligibility Verifications Form I-9 Audits